Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 20/5/2000 in AA25
Present : Granny, Richard, Neil, Owen, Martin, Jenny, Yasmin, Ben, Claire
Apologies : Kirsten, Benedict
- Meeting opened by Jenny.
- The garden party is discussed.
- Garden party will start at 14:30
- Rob reads last weeks minutes.
- Claire doesn't want to do small children.
- Reading : In which Kanga and Baby Roo come to the forest and Piglet has a bath.
- Claire needs a child.
- Granny wants to do the small boy in shorts.
- The reading actually starts.
- The following people interrupt the reading by talking :
- Owen is censured for claiming he has lots of power now he has control of the mailing list.
- Next weeks meeting in the garden of 32 Panton Street. If its wet we have to dig up the Garden and move it to Jennies room.
- Votes to close. Passed.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College