Minutes of another Winnie the Pooh Society Meeting, held on the 12th May 2001, in the Garden at 10, Selwyn Gardens, after the other meeting.
Present- Owen, Ben, Andrew, Rosie, Debbie, Claire
- Votes to censure Andrew's Eyore for being American- hung. Jenny is still here so she gets to decide- failed
- Votes that we should tell maintainance that the gate is brown and made of wood- hung
- Andrew has to write to the three main political party leaders and request a poohstick. He could tell them that this may effect the way members of the society vote.
- Votes that Rosie can miss her exams for a Pohsoc meeting in a punt- failed
- Claire leaves
- We trespass while Owen gets more tea
- Votes to censure Ben for lying about there being a racetrack in Leckhampton- passed
- Votes that we could get a medium to come to our garden party- passed
- A comittee meeting is opened.
Present- Debbie, Owen, Rosie
- The comittee meeting is closed
- The 8 cake is eaten. Then it becomes a 0 cake, a [theta] cake, then a [pi] cake.
- We go inside
- Owen encourages Debbie to try on the Rabbit outfit. She does.
- An Expetition to S.P.
- Votes to close- failed, and Rosie is spodding
- Ben leaves
- Votes to close- passed
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College