Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 16/06/2001 in Rm. 6, 10 Selwyn Gardens.
Present : Owen, Martin, Claire, Debbie
Apologies : Rosie, Andrew, Jenny, Richard
- Its 16:15 and only Owen and Martin are there, but then the doorbell rings and it turns out to be Claire so the meeting is finally opened.
- Votes to censure Co-op on Hill’s road for not having ingredients for Claire to make a cake: Passed
- Poohsoc owes Claire £1.13 (well not anymore but it did at the time)
- Votes to censure everyone who isn’t here and hasn’t apologised for missing Claire’s last meeting. Passed
- The door bell rings and we wonder if this could be a fourth person.
- No it was Rosie’s Dad.
- But then Debbie turns up and so we do have 4 people after all.
- Votes to censure gravity for not allowing Eeyore to float: Passed
- They are planning on stealing a chair from my room.
- Minutes of Poohsoc meeting on 09/06/01 are read by Owen.
- Minutes of Poohsoc meeting on 15/06/01 are read by Claire.
- Garden Party.
- Votes to censure the tea for not being a McDonalds milkshake: Passed
- Claire’s watching Martin.
- Martin has to entertain Claire all evening on Tuesday so he will need a lot of energy.
- Gretals on top of Hansel.
- Votes to censure Owen for being sad about computers: Hung, CR later decides FOR.
- Votes that the Christopher Robin would vote for in the above motion: Hung, CR later decides FOR
- Votes that the Christopher Robin would vote for in the above motion: Hung, CR later decides AGAINST.
- Votes to censure Martin for loosing minutes: Passed
- Votes that Claire’s going to get hit: Failed.
- Claire told Debbie how she made the pasta salad at the Garden Party last year.
- Votes that Claire should do lunch boxes for every one: Failed.
- Votes that Martin votes for normal stuff in the sandwiches: Passed, and then the vote is called again and is promptly failed.
- Votes that Claire is the cats mother: Passed
- Sandwiches - Cheese, ham, cheese and ham, cheese and tomato, marmite, cheese and marmite, ham and marmite, chicken, turkey, pineapple, sticks.
- Votes to commend the wasp on finding the window: Passed
- Claire’s house mate wants her at home.
- Reading: The Dormouse and the Doctor - Claire
- Votes to censure Debbie: Passed
- They don’t make biscuits in Norfolk they make mustard.
- Votes to minute mustard at least once a term: Passed
- Claire got stung by an Elephant that was flying
- Votes that Claire is necessarily stupid: Failed
- Votes that Claire is unnecessarily stupid: Failed.
- Claire is a bed.
- Next constitutional meeting in Owen’s room, AA20.
- The difference makes all the difference
- Votes that the difference should make all the cakes: Passed
- Owen must get Grettel to do something different: Passed
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College