Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 23/06/2001 in O10.
Present : Martin, Owen, Debbie, Jenny, Ben, Rosie
Apologies : Claire, Richard, Neil
- Finally at 16:30 we become quorate and Owen opens the meeting.
- We eat Martin's broken fingers.
- Votes to censure Jenny for not being here at 16:00 when she said she would be and its now 16:50: Passed
- If everyone else is an hour late we can have a poohstick: Passed
- Jenny arrives at 17:00
- We eat the poohsticks
- "I haven't licked anything of a stick in ages" - Jenny
- The non-sticky end of the stick
- Owen's been taking photos of his computer.
- Jenny wishes she had tied up Martin.
- Minutes of the poohsoc meeting from 19/06/2001 are read by Owen
- Jenny gets the boot.
- Claire's 5 years old where as Jenny, Owen and Debbie are 3.
- Ripping their tops of and tipping them upside down.
- We lost £7 on the garden party.
- Votes to censure the Queen for not attending the meetings: Passed
- Votes that Owen should write and tell her: Passed
- Votes that no-one cares: Hung - CR decides for.
- Reading: King John's Christmas - Ben.
- Votes that we will pretend he did it: Passed
- Votes to declare Martin quorate for the rest of the meeting: Passed
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College