Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 19/05/2002 in Z7 and on the lawn, North Court, Emmanuel.
Present : Neil, Martin, Owen, Debbie, Richard, Andrew, Rosie, Tom
Apologies : Jenny, Roz
- Neil opens the meeting at 3:20 as we finally have three people.
- Correspondence, the letter to CMS is read out
- Garden Party tickets are here
- Pilgrimage - 15th June
- Poohsticks Bridge Crawl - 11th June 2:30pm
- Everyone in Pembroke Graduates this year: Passed
- We won't take Jenny to Tesco's with us this year: Passed
- Minutes of the Poohsoc meeting held on the 11/05/2002 are read by Andrew
- Votes to censure Neil: Passed
- That way is over there: Passed
- Votes to censure the weather for turning cold: Passed
- We watch the musical duck race
- Reading: In which it is shown that Tiggers don't climb trees.
- Votes to censure the loudspeaker for interrupting the reading: Passed
- Next weeks meeting - 24th May 4pm Rm 2 52A Trumpington Street
- Week after, meeting - 1st June 4pm M1
- Week after after, meeting - 9th June 4pm Richard's House
- Week after after after, meeting - 15th June Pilgrimage
- Votes to close Passed
Return To Easter 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College