Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society, held on the 24th April 2004 in M5a Jesus College
Present: Rosy, Dunstan, Katie, Jack, Alison, Owen, Rachel C, Cuthbert, Jonathon
Apologies: Neil, Rachel H, Roz
- Rosy opens the meeting
- It is twenty past four and no one is here yet
- Votes to commend Jack for that really clever bit of Perl script: passed
- Votes to censure Jack for that really clever but distracting bit of Perl script: passed
- Dunstan seems disturbingly unworried by the minutes having been hijacked Mind you, he is affecting to be asleep
- Alison arrives as twenty-eight minutes to five: 'Wow, where is everybody?'
- Rosy: 'C'mom, you've got quite enough harpies in here already'
- Jack joins us at a quarter to five
- Do we have a 'No Body' and is it Ben
- Let's have a hung vote: hung - Christopher Robin decides for hung, withdrawn and quartered
- Let's have an apolitical coup: passed
- Votes to censure Neil: passed
- Votes to censure Neil for not being here because we all miss him: passed
- Dunstan briefly opens his mouth, and with it, a giant mathmo ridden can of worms
- Its twenty-four hour roleplaying
- Votes to commend the sun for coming out on cue: failed
- Votes to let visitors votes: passed
- Jonathon has never killed anyone with a sharpened implement
- Do we have a volunteer to rabbit?
- That would be revision, then; you'll have to step outside
- Rosy: 'Mmm mm mmm mm'
- Martin's hair is like a huge Elizabethan mansion; you look at it one day and discover that a new east wing has been added
- Katie: 'Oh, oh, he's us' Jack: 'I don't think he's got it' Katie: 'I think he's flattered'
- There is always a man with a tom-tom: passed
- We are a lovely college; the home of Snap-dragon: failed
- Owen does not know much: failed
- Rosy will hop down and sacrifice then once they stop the drum
- Owen adopts the traditional stance of melancholy Katie appears to follow suit but it could just be the cricket
- Scientists are out numbered by artists
- Dunstan: 'So there we all were, then, swimming in blubber'
- Dunstan is using letters of mass destruction
- There is a condition called 'too many mathmos': passed
- Katie: 'They should make the noise after the wicket falls'
- Votes to commend Owen on his shirt: passed
- Next week's meeting shall be held in Rachel C's room
- [Various bloky noises are heard]
- We are threatened with censuring for non-Pooh related material
- Votes to mandate Katie to do something: passed
- Katie obliges
- Dunstan is evicted for work
- ?and again?
- God spam
- Votes to close: passed
Return To Easter 2004
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2004.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College