Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society, held on the 22nd May 2004 in Jesus College Orchard
Present: Rosy, Jack, Katie, Jona, Owen, Rachel, Edith, Matthew, Ezekiel
Apologies: Roz, Implicitely Alison
Guests: various Jesuan joggers.
- Ezekiel is a teapot.
- Mandate Jona to attend the next meeting in Jesus on a motor- or tri-cycle.
- Bin jenga.
- The Caius mafia? A Cauis-ring, you might say.
- Censure assassins for discussing non-pooh-related-material. -Passed.
- We should make life difficult for the Charlotte by using lots of "ô " and "µ", etc. -Failed.
- Madate Edith to make daisy chains in Chapel Court. -Hung, CR: "Agh! My sponsors are visiting on monday and I don't have time to go to poohsoc." (Implied.)
- Do me last. -Katie.
- Censure Rachel C. for uttering "The name 'Ezekiel' name suits it to a 'T'" -Passed unanimously bar Rachel. Owen for twice.
- Jack spits tea over the meeting. [smudge]
- You could scan it in and put a PDF up. -Failed.
- Censure exam people for giving Rosy an exam on Sat.- Passed.
- I should recognise 12 inches when I see it. -Jona.
- You can't get in from that angle. -Rosy.
- It's like tea exerts a gravitation on biscuits. -Jack.
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- A brief attempt at improving the handwriting of the minutes fails miserably.
- Minutes of tPCWtPS meeting held on 15/5/04 (and a rhinocerous) are read by Owen, Rachel, Jonathana, Katie and Rosy.
- Votes to put the rhinocerous in the archive. -Passed.
- The teapot shall circle antiquackwise. -Rachel. [It didn't - u'sec'y]
- We give Owen £23 but he's spending £ Inflation's AMAZING!
- Edith has decorated his sunglasses with daises and looks vewy pwetty.
- Censure Owen and Rachel for totally unwarranted cruelty to biscuits. -Passed.
- Censure Owen for being entirely unnecessary. -Passed.
- Is that interesting? / No, it's an email you've already read. / Let's see. Awwwww... it is, as well.
- I'm doing a religion about the psychology of experiments. - Katie.
- Reading: In which a house is built at Pooh Corner for Eeyore.
- The sun goes in on cue. It goes very cold. There are a couple of spots of rain. And a biting wind.
- [Pooh stutters] It's like a viva.
- Olivier. Eww. -Rachel C.
- Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake. -Katie.
- Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake. -Katie & Rosy.
- We should remember to ask Dunstan for a flapjack at the start of each meeting. -Passed.
- We'll enshrine that in the constitution. -Failed.
- Ooh, ooh, ooh, Dave Henderson. -Katie.
- If I [Edith] ever take a supervision it'll be in a pub. -Passed.
- I was looking forward to doing nothing between now and watching TV at 30 -Katie.
- She had 'mug' tattooed across her forhead. -Rosy to Katie.
- I know, but calling them that winds you up. -Edith to Matthew.
- Edith belongs to me. -Edith.
- Hold next meeting in Rosy's exam hall. Ag:6 Ag:5 Ab: Passed.
- NNNOOOOOOOOOOO! -Rosy.
- Please don't damage my bottle. Or Edith.
- Votes to close. Passed.
- I'm going to find a quiet place in a library and go "AAAGGHH" -Edith.
Return To Lent 2004
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2004.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College