Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society, held on the 5th June 2004 in 2 Chapel Court 2, Jesus College, Cambridge
Present: Katie, Owen, Rachel H., Jonatha, Nick, Nick ("I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one") briefly, Michelle (briefly), Jack, Dunstan (late)
Apologies: Dunstan, Naath, Rosy, Roz, Rachel C.
- Jona is hot.
- I didn't know how huge you wanted it. (Owen) As huge as possible. (Katie)
- We have *actually* ordered T-shirts.
- Shall we volunteer Owen for the Amaraetti?
- We should do this more often! - It's all quiet and no-one's seconding anything. (Passed)
- We're not using natural numbers *again* are we? (Jack)
- Because of their obbly, noaty goodness. (Katie)
- Censure Jack for being annoying. (Hung)
- Minutes of the last meeting read by Katie, Rachel H., Jona, and Owen.
- Katie is rendered helpless with laughter by "the miniskirt" to the extent that she cannot finish reading.
- The society has to suffer Alison. (Owen)
- Well, we all have to suffer Alison to some extent. (Katie)
- Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! People! People! (Katie)
- Help! Help! I'm being oppressed1 (Katie)
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Have you minutes mustard this term? (Katie)
- Censure the bastards for being bastards (Passed). [re: Owen's job interview]
- I think that was my third most embarassing death. (Jona)
- Mmm.... Measles and buttered toast. (Dunstan)
- Rachel H. leaves.
- Votes to censure everyone who isn't here and hasn't apologised. (Passed) [Sorry, Rachel]
- We could attack with a sting. Not a missile. (Jona)
- We shall harass Tom&Naath & Naath&Tom for Hunny and Condensed Milk Sandwiches.
- Is he another of those bishops you know? (Katie to Dunstan)
- Biscuit vote. Amaretti (dunks: 43) v. Plain Hobnobs (dunks: 26). Hung. Rachel H: Hobnobs.
- They had a stall selling magic Mushrooms (Katie). Ooh, what were they going for? (Dunstan)
- There was a couple copulating on the rounderbout. Well, two fewer people who might beat me up. (Katie)
- "They were hoping for reams of exposition about women's chests."
- Chuck you out for may week? I'm not even a student, and I get to stay until November. (Owen)
- I'm ok if there's people I know in the houses so I can shout their names. (Katie) You could shout "David!" (Jack)
- Dunstan is bouncy and flexible.
- Votes to close. (Passed)
- Owen is very abstainy. (Katie) Aah... abstinance. (Dunstan) Mmm... absinth. (Everyone)
Return To Easter 2004
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2004.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College