Minutes Of The Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Meeting - 7 January 2000
Held at 17, Enniskillen Road, Chesterton.
Present: Kirsten, Henry, Benedict
- The meeting was opened by Kirsten- opened early, in fact, possibly for the first time ever.
- Reading: In which Pooh and Piglet go hunting and nearly catch a woozle. Henry narrates, Kirsten does parts (oo-err) and Benedict does percussion.
- A minute by Benedict which I would not do justice to attempt to transcribe here.
- Vote that it is the year 2000. F:1 A:0 Abs:2. Carried.
- Vote to censure Ben (el presidente) for not being at a meeting in his own house. F:2 A:1 Abs:0. Carried (Could I point out for Posterity that no one had told me there was a meeting, and I was in London. You lot will censure me for anything- Ben)
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Benedict falls asleep- is the meeting still constitutional?
- No minutes- King John's Christmas is read instead.
- Forgiven, A green man, Rice Pudding, the Dormouse and the Doctor, and Teddy Bear are read in short order.
- We read ``A matter-of-fact Fairy-tale'' from ``The Pocket A.A.Milne'', Henry Narrating, Kirsten doing voices.
- Vote to close. F:2 A:1 Abs:0. Carried.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College