Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Meeting held on Tuesday 18th January 2000 in AA25: To celebrate A.A. Milnes birthday.
Present : Mad Jenny, Ben, Annelies, Martin, Kirsten, Owen, Richard, Andrew, Robert, Benedict.
Apologies : Jon, Neil, Gina, Alison, Michael.
- Ben opens meeting at 17:10.
- England won a test match.
- Reading: In which Eeyore has a birthday and gets two presents.
- Kirsten is a useless pile of wossaname.
- We sing happy birthday to A.A. Milne.
- We blow out the imaginary candles.
- Rob cuts the cake.
- Ben's middle name is Michael.
- Reading of minutes postponed until the next proper meeting.
- Vote to censure Ben for being out of touch with the society. F:3, A:2, Ab:3.
- Vote to close F:4, A:1, Ab:4.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College