Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 12/2/00 in 11 Manhattan Drive.
Present : Martin, Owen, Jon, Benedict, Gina, Owen(not a member), Ben, Mad Jenny.
Apologies : Andrew, Yasmin, Chris, Claire, Rob, Jeremy, Peter, Richard
- Martin opens the meeting in the absence of the president.
- We discuss who will still be here next year.
- Vote to censure everyone who hasn't apologised and isn't here yet for being late. F:4 A:0 Ab:1
- Gina's got a flashy red light.
- Biscuits are for eating.
- Reading : In which Kanga and Baby Roo come to the forest, and Piglet has a bath.
- Kirsten does Piglet with a Cockney accent.
- Votes to commend Owen(non member) for a splendid narrating: F:4, A:0, Ab:1
- Kirsten mentions Dave Henderson.
- Kirsten reds the minutes.
- Ben and Mad Jenny arrive.
- We have the coasters.
- Votes to mandate Jon to write a letter to Sainsbury's. Passed.
- Votes that Foreign Secretary can pretend to be Jon for the purposes of writing this letter. Passed.
- Votes that the Foreign Secretary should write to Someone or other who wasn't selling their tea in sensible packets. Passed.
- Ben claims the varsity match with Oxford will happen. (though I don't think he stated which varsity match or when).
- Votes to mandate the Foreign Secretary to write to Disney. Passed.
- Votes that the society should say eeeeuuuuwwww to Kirsten and Jon passed.
- Anthony's coming for the AGM.
- Owen wants the last little French man.
- Ben still hasn't got the plays.
- Vote to censure Ben for the above, passed by loads.
- Votes to censure Ben for Pythoning. Passed.
- Votes to declare war on Python. Passed.
- Votes to forget the war with Python and declare war on the Spanish Inquisition. Passed.
- Votes to censure Ben and Mad Jenny for being overly cute. Passed.
- Votes to go eeeuuuuwww at them. Passed.
- Votes to censure Ben for extremely bad jokes. Passed.
- Votes to censure Jon and Ben for going on about their school. Passed.
- Votes that they should stop. Passed.
- Ben does his impression of Chinese and Japanese people with newspaper on his head.
- If you don't know what a dictionary is how do you find out.
- Jennifer 'Tact' Davies.
- Ben doesn't get the free Tibet joke.
- Next weeks meeting is on Sunday and is the AGM.
- Votes to close. Passed.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College