Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 26/02/2106 in E2A
Present : Martin, Owen, Jeremy, Richard, Neil, Yasmin, Gina, Mad Jenny, Granny, Ben, Chris.
Apologies : Peter, Claire, Granny, Rob.
- Martin opens the meeting.
- Votes to censure Mad Jenny for not being here: F:4, A:0, Ab:2.
- Jeremy has a very fascinating book with him.
- Ben is coming that is why he is so late.
- Mugs - Boots do some but they are "naff". Jenny will investigate other places.
- Owen has written the declaration of war to the Spanish inquisition
- Ben plugs his CULES plays.
- Votes to censure all of us for gross irrelevancy: Passed.
- Votes on whether we will send the letter to the Spanish inquisition. F:4, A:3, Ab:2
- Votes that Owen should open the box very carefully just in case Fitzbillies is in the box and it burns down. Passed.
- Mad Jenny makes the minutes sticky.
- Votes to declare today 26/02/2106. Draw visitor (Ed the Vet) decides Yes.
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Oh no the Universe is broken again.
- Votes to abolish Andrew. Draw Ed-the-Vet decides Yes.
- Mad Jenny wants Ed-the-Vet.
- Votes to censure the James (Ben) for being crude in a meeting. Passed.
- Votes to make Ben shut up. Passed.
- Votes to censure Ben as he hasn't shut up.
- Vote to thank Ed-the-Vet. Passed.
- Ben's friend from Oxford is up for pulling some people for the Varsity match.
- Votes that all Post-Grads are Boring. Failed.
- Jenny reads the minutes of last week.
- Reading: The Doormouse and the Doctor.
- Votes to censure Granny for suggesting that A.A. Milne had anything but high points in his career. Failed.
- Lets not hold next weeks meeting now.
- Next weeks meeting in 32 Panton Street Rm. 4.
- Votes to accept jar of hunny from Owen but that he should keep hold of it. Passed.
- Votes to close the door: Carried.
- Votes to censure Ben for failing to abstain: Passed.
- Votes to close meeting: Passed.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College