Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 4/3/2000 in Rm. 4, 32 Panton Street
Present : Owen, Martin, Richard, Neil, Mad Jenny, Gina, Ben, Claire, Joachim.
Apologies : Granny.
- Martin opens the meeting as Mad Jenny isn't here yet even though it's her room.
- Votes to censure Mad Jenny for not being here to let us in. F:3 A:0 Ab:0
- We phone Ben to find out where they are, apparently they are stuck in traffic.
- Ed the Vet described us as interesting.
- Mad Jenny finally arrives to let us in.
- Owen's written a letter to Sainsbury's.
- Votes that Ben should not be able to move. F:3 A:3 Ab:1.
- Ben reads out the letter to Sainsbury's but is overly critical of it.
- We discuss sound waves.
- Mad Jenny threatens to pour hot water over Ben.
- Votes to plant some of the mini Jaffa cakes to see if they will grow. F:0, A:6, Ab:1.
- Votes to let the visitor vote. F:6, A:0, Ab:1.
- Well it's all good clean fun isn't it.
- Votes to censure us all for gross irrelevancy. F:3, A:2, Ab:3.
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Votes to censure Norway for not providing accurate enough translations of Winnie-the-Pooh. Passed.
- Votes to squirt jam in our eyes. Draw but before we get a visitor to vote, a committee meeting is opened and the motion vetoed.
- Reading: In which Piglet does a very Grand thing.
- Votes that Owen, who is Owl to the society, should be called Wowen. F:2, A:3, AB:3.
- Votes that Owen, who is owl to the society, should be called Wowen in all Poohsoc meetings. Passed.
- Votes that Mad Jenny can't propose the motion mentioned in minute 19 ever again. F:2, A:3, Ab:3.
- Ben leaves.
- Next week provisionally in Granny's room.
- Votes to say "arrrrrr poor Claire." Passed by lots and we duly do so.
- Vote to close. Passed.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College