Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 24/01/2001 just outside Pembroke Porters Lodge, in the JP, on Poohsticks bridge and in the Post room.
Present : Martin, Andrew, Jenny, Rosie, Debbie, Owen
Apologies : Kirsten
Guests: Sanah (an interviewer for CUR (that's Cambridge University Radio for those who don't know))
Definitely not Present in the JP: Matt.
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- We are standing outside the porters lodge.
- We wonder if Jenny is playing a joke on us as she has disappeared.
- Sanah turns up.
- We discuss what will happen in the interview with her.
- We move to the JP
- Reading: bits of "In which Piglet does a very grand thing."
- The battery has ran out.
- Martin goes and gets one of his.
- Andrew's gone to get chocolate how inconsiderate.
- The reading is redone.
- The interview starts.
- Various things are mentioned including the number of members and our war with Sheila (spit).
- We go to play Pooh sticks.
- The test stick works OK so we are ready to play.
- Jenny explains the rules.
- We play a round of Poohsticks with Rosie's little stick just coming out ahead of Owen's big stick with Andrew's having sunk at the start.
- Votes to make Rosie Captain of Poohsticks until the AGM: Passed.
- What happens if all the Poohsticks sink.
- Votes to challenge SaHDs (s,s) to a game of Poohsticks on air: Passed.
- We do the above.
- Have we had it in the post room before.
- Votes to censure Sanah for not turning up (this was proposed and seconded just before she turned up but not voted on until now): Passed.
- Votes to rescind the above censure because she gave us a nice interview: Passed.
- Votes to censure Sanah for stealing Martin's battery: Passed.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College