Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 27/01/2001 at 51 Madingley Road.
Present : Owen, Neil, Richard, Martin, Jenny, Ian, Ben, Debbie, Claire, Rosie, Andrew
Apologies : Kirsten, Mary, Benedict
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- We have lots of cake.
- Votes for Claire to go: Failed.
- Ben is not responsible: Passed.
- Votes to make Martin stand in the corner, properly,now for being mean to Claire: Passed.
- Martin then does so.
- Debbie knows exactly how long a minute lasts.
- Ian will bring his cheque book next week and Claire is to beat him until he writes a cheque.
- 4*(13/3)^3 - 27*(43/27)^2 is it square?
- How to fill a cake with inbox.
- Votes that we can't have anything society related for another 20 minutes: Failed.
- Wednesday 31st of January at 9pm the societies radio interview will be on CUR.
- Andrew reads the minutes from the meeting of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh society held on the 20th day of the 1st month of the year 2001AD.
- Votes to censure Andrew for mispronouncing Anthony: Passed.
- Votes to make Martin respect the ordinality of numbers: Failed.
- Rosie's forgotten the moustache.
- Votes to censure Ben for interrupting the minutes: Passed.
- Votes to mandate Owen to write to the Durleigh Sailing Club and send them a copy of our constitution: Passed.
- Lord Mallard.
- Votes to write to Lord Mallard and ask him to get a poohsticks team to play against us: Passed.
- Votes to carry on with the minutes: Passed.
- "Oh shut up Ben".
- Rosie reads the minutes of the meeting of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh society held on the 24th day of the 1st month of the year 2001AD.
- Votes to get Rosie to help Andrew with his technique: Passed.
- Something to do with Heffers: Passed.
- Votes to refer to Heffers as tight fisted ****** for the rest of the meeting: Passed.
- Votes to ask Richard why there is a picture of Alec Guinness on his wall: Passed.
- The information about the society that is in Pembroke Street is read out.
- E is brought up.
- Votes to shut Martin up for being a right so and so: Passed.
- Votes to retrospectively give Jenny permission to put the poster up: Passed.
- Votes to have E2001: Passed.
- Discussion of who should be a member.
- Is there a Claire Road in Cambridge?
- Andrew wants the flashing dog.
- "Anybody want a testament" - Owen.
- Reading: In which Rabbit has a busy day and we find out what Christopher Robin does in the Mornings.
- Votes to censure Ben for taking the Mickey out of the testaments: Passed.
- Rosie borrows one of the society testaments.
- "I'll just shove it in and see what happens" - Claire
- "I'll try freezing it" - Claire
- Votes to close: Passed
- Next weeks meeting will be held in 7a Botolph lane.
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College