Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Organdising Meeting held on the 30/01/2001 in H1.
Present : Jenny, Ben, Owen, Martin, Debbie, Claire, Richard
Apologies : Kirsten, Benedict, Richard.
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- We all turn into pumpkins at 10pm.
- What can we do with the Christian dodars.
- Claire's an ancient Egyptian.
- What can we hand out to people.
- We will hand out pieces of paper with:
Cottleston Pie (the poem that is) on one side.
Vespers (also a poem) on the other.
"We feel this speaks for itself and leave the interpretation up to you" on the top of the first side.
Web address on the back.
- Votes to do the above: Passed.
- Events - Formal trough 6pm Wednesday 7th "Is poohsoc arrogantly exclusive".
- Videos Wednesday 14th Feb "Poohsticks and lovers" New common room 6pm.
- Poohsticks match Sat 10th Feb - Meet porters lodge 3pm, meeting Q9 4pm.
- "All the questions answered" - Sat 17th Feb O10 4pm.
- Another bank statement with 5p interest.
- It's a coat.
- "Anthony is very special" - Ben.
- Indoor poohsticks.
- "Someone's vibrating and beeping and"
- Who is and?
- We have turned into pumpkins.
- Christians use Doughnuts.
- Yes we can spend money on food.
- Little draws coming out of hard drives
- Toast and videos
- 5,7 are odd numbers.
- How do you fairly cut a cake into 3 pieces.
- Spot the Claire.
- Votes to censure Martin because we haven't censured anyone yet: Passed.
- Votes to censure Iain Smith: Passed.
- "That's the Poster" - Jenny about a floppy disk.
- Debbie and Martin spend their time watching car parks.
- Votes to ignore the clause in the constitution that says we have to have a reading: Passed.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Elevation - http://www-stu.pem.cam.ac.uk/pooh/e2001/
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College