Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Formal Trough held on the 07/02/2001 in Trough, Rm. 6, 10 Selwyn Gardens.
Present : Owen, Jenny, Richard, Rosie, Andrew, Debbie, Will, Other people in trough, Martin (once in 10 Selwyn Gardens), Jenny
Apologies : Martin (for Trough), Claire, Ben
- Owen opens the meeting.
- Martin isn't present even though he is sitting with us.
- Votes to make Jenny stand: F:3002, A:3001, Ab:0, Motion Carried.
- Jenny makes a speech.
- Votes to censure Martin and Owen for making comments during the speech. F:0, A:-4, Ab:-1, Carried.
- Bits of reading from "In which tigger is unbounced" are made during the speech.
- Ian reads the loyal toast.
- Votes to censure ? and ? for leaving during the speech: F:infinity, A:2, Ab:2^(1/2)
- We vote to eat the society honey, F:5, 6:7, 8:9, Carried.
- Debbie requests that Martin puts pictures of Cambridge flooded on the website so that she can get copies of them.
- We are now in Selwyn Gardens.
- We are having pancakes.
- Debbie apologises for her absence next Saturday.
- Owen apologises for the general quality of next Saturday.
- We listen to our CUR radio interview.
- Debbie has given Martin (via Owen) a cheque for £12, however she only owes the society £10.98 so Martin gives her £1 and Debbie decides to make a 2p donation to the society. Rosie gives Martin £9:50 in cash, however she only owes £9.48 and so also makes a 2p donation.
- Ian uses the word oscillate in conversation.
- Votes that Ian can't use the word oscillate in conversation: F:2, A:2, Ab:0, Visitor decides against.
- Owen has more flowers in his pancake.
- Ian is fascinated by Mobius strips.
- Andrew is going to drink Maple syrup from the bottle.
- Cartoons and tv program themes are played.
- Red dwarf.
- Ian suggest we all go run round Trinity.
- Votes to close, F:5, A:0, Ab:0. Motion Carried.
Elevation - http://www-stu.pem.cam.ac.uk/pooh/e2001/
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College