Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Pancakes Meeting held on the 12/02/2002 in Z7, North Court Emmanuel.
Present : Neil, Debbie, Roz, Owen, Martin, Rosie, Andrew, Richard
Apologies : Jenny
*under their clothes
- Owen opens the meeting
- We have hundreds and thousands of hundreds and thousands
- Delia Smith is melted butter: Passed
- Votes to allow Roz to become a member: Passed
- Old 50p's are worth 50p at Trinity Hall.
- Owen runs all the way to Bridge street. Neil accompanies him leaving two naked* women locked in his room
- Neil remarks he has a miniature kitchen in his room but won't allow us to cook pancakes in it.
- Neil doesn't want to be a devilair
- Neil wants to make pancakes out of puddle water
- Votes to commend Martin for bringing the rum: Passed
- Owen's running for president a few days early.
- Lemon transportation device, Limited
- 27 = 3^3
- EAR ERE
- Andrew you should never play squash again.
- Votes to censure Andrew for hogging all the biscuits: Passed
- There is a fight over who gets to put the lid on the milk.
- Votes to censure Neil for noisily moving the milk: Passed
- It's Owen's fault: Passed
- Election for the post of "Person to be eaten in an emergency".
- Votes to make the above post a society post: Failed
- Votes to censure Andrew for talking about Garfield: Hung
- Votes to censure Neil: Passed
- Votes of "Hmmm Pancakes": Passed
- "Do you want a fork, Andrew" - Neil
- Votes that Roz is going to be victimised constantly: Failed
- "You've got to toss it" Owen
- Pain au Chocolate
- The pandas that swim in the Cam.
- Votes to bring Martin back into the fold and stop ostracising him: Failed
- Poohsoc pancakes are better than Downing: Passed
- Penny the Pancake
- Richard is a useless tosser: Passed
- Votes to refer to Neil as clear from now on: Failed
- Neil becomes an Albino at 32.
- Votes to invoke clause 55 so as to not have a reading: Passed unanimously.
- Votes to congratulate Neil for proposing to close: Passed
- Neil deserves a medal for the above: Passed
- Saturday is the AGM.
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Lent 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College