Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 23/03/2002 in the Graduate Cafe, University Centre.
Present : Martin, Owen, Rosie, Roz, Andrew, Neil, Debbie, Jenny, Ben
- Owen opens the meeting
- Votes of tea: Passed
- Votes that Martin can't use a pen to minute for the rest of this meeting: Hung, Christopher Robin decides For.
- Ben thinks that the waitresses are of a better standard here.
- Votes to censure Carol Smiley just for...: Passed
- Votes to censure Neil for bringing p??? to a poohsoc meeting: Passed
- "It's Andrew's creamy..."
- Votes to not watch Andrew drink his creamy stuff: Passed
- We should play musical chairs: Hung
- We should not make Ben pregnant: Hung CR decides against
- Votes to pre-lactify: Abstained
- Andrew's creamy stuff is all over the biscuit
- Votes that Jenny doesn't have all the biscuits: Passed
- Votes to burn Neil: Hung CR decides against
- Minutes of the Poohsoc meeting held on the 16th of February 2002 are read by Ben
- Votes to allow Ben to change the minutes with sugar solution: Failed
- Votes to censure Ben for defiling the testaments: Failed
- Reading: Lines and Squares: Jenny
- Ben should be the bear: Failed
- Ben is a little tea pot: Passed
- Votes to censure the coffee drinkers: Passed
- Reading: Invaders: Rosie
- Votes to uncensure Debbie: Passed
- Reading: In which Eeyore has a birthday and gets two presents.
- Votes to censure Ben for interrupting: Passed
- Votes to censure everyone for interrupting: Passed
- Votes to censure Neil: Passed
- Votes to congratulate Debbie on her Party: Passed
- Votes to have dancing girls next time: Passed
- Votes to censure Ben for being nasty about Penwith: Passed
- Votes to censure Neil for wearing socks upside down: Passed
- Andrew plays with the baby.
- We had off to play Poohsticks
- "The baby would look good in a pie" - Roz
- Votes to censure Ben for pressing the button for the lift on every floor: Passed
- Owen has his big stick over his shoulder
- Round 1 - Owen
- Round 2 - ???
- Round 3 - Andrew
- Round 4 - Jenny
- Votes to withdraw to Owen's room: Passed
- We sniff the playdoh.
- "If you squeeze it, it gets longer" - Andrew
- Martin should go and find Neil afterwards: Hung, CR decides against
- Votes to censure everyone for non-pooh related material: Passed
- Next week Rm. 7, 6 St. Clements Gardens, Thompson's Lane
- Andrew is enjoying that stuff
- People went into America 30,000 years ago
- "Snuggles you is so lazy" - Passed
- Votes to censure us all: Passed
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Lent 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College