Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society, held on the 17th January in Room 2, Staircase 2, Chapel Court, Jesus College
Present: Dunstan, Rosy, Katie, Matthew, Rachel, Nick, Tom, Adam, Jack Jonathon, Naath, Lear
Apologies: Owen, Roz, Neil, Rachel C, Michelle
- Rosy opens the meeting.
- We should not imbed html in the minutes: passed
- Votes to censure Neil: passed
- I do hope that this game would die: passed
- Katie loses her contact lens but then recovers it immediately.
- Shall we have some biscuits?: passed
- Votes make Jane and Bob Johnson honouree members: passed
- Votes to let visitors vote: passed
- Votes to commend Adam for his singing: passed
- We sing happy birthday to A.A. Milne.
- Votes to commend Katie for playing the piano so well: passed
- If Tom took up slightly less space then Rosy could reclaim her seat.
- Undead abominations crawling through the pipes: passed
- Biscuit vote: Plain Chocolate Digestives win.
- Votes to make Rosie an 'honouree member in waiting': passed
- Votes make Rachelle an 'honouree member at a distance': passed
- Biscuit dunking: Hobnobs - 17
Plain Chocolate Digestives - 14
- Votes to close: passed
Return To Lent 2004
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2004.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College