Earth-shattering Events, Involving Society Members That Occurred During The Ensuing Week :
- Helen was joint winner of the Brian Riley Declaration Prize.
- The Society made an astronomical profit on its Pancake Party.
- A mini-WTP meeting was convened at Sidney's Music Evening, at which the President and the James played.
- The Secretary unveiled new talents for pyromania.
- The Treasurer let slip that she'd only showered with someone else twice this year.
- The Undersecretary celebrated St. David's Day by wearing two daffodils.
- It snowed.
Return To Lent 1995
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1995.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College