Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Extra-constitutional Meeting held on Sunday 01/10/2000 in Rm 6, 10 Selwyn Gardens
Present : Martin, Richard, Owen, Claire, Jenny, Gina.
- The meeting is opened.
- Jenny tries to claim its nearly the end of the month.
- We discuss what we all did over the summer.
- The past minutes are read out.
- I am censured for random reasons.
- Next weeks meeting will be in O10.
- We will have a stall at the freshers fair though we donít know when it is yet.
- We set the Pooh levy to be £1 this year.
- we decide on holding a freshers formal hall on Tuesday 10th Oct.
- Reading: In which Eeyore looses a tail and Pooh finds one.
- We wonder what last years members are up to.
- We then vote to close the meeting.
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College