Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Freshers Squash held 2-3:30pm On 07/10/2000 in O10
Committee : Martin, Owen, Jenny, Claire
Freshers : Judith, Rachel, Chris, Ian, Philip, Pranav, Victoria, Kate
- Jenny opens the meeting after turning up late.
- Well this is going well.
- Jenny notices she's a girl but then confuses Martin and Owen.
- Claire arrives and starts to strip.
- Claire refuses to act.
- Owen tells us his weird laundry story.
- Girton has no water, Homerton has no heating.
- Claire gets smaller and smaller and cheaper and cheaper.
- Votes to let Chris and freshers vote: passed.
- Votes to make Chris acting fresher: Passer.
- Formal hall next Saturday, 14th Oct. Martin will sign Claire up.
- Reading : Chapter 1 "In which We are introduced to Winnie-the-Pooh and some Bees, and the Stories begin".
- Owen will do Christopher Robin.
- Ben interrupts the reading by phone.
- Edited minutes are read out.
- Owen, Jenny, Martin and Claire all pay.
- Chris supported by Jenny becomes a member.
- Next week's meeting in H1 at 6:00pm it will be followed by formal hall.
- Python grabbed Jenny at the freshers fair.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College