Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 11/11/2000 in The Inner Parlour, Formal Hall, Pembroke JP, Pembroke Bar, H1.
Present : Jenny, Martin, Owen, Claire, Ian, Mark, Rosie.
Apologies : Yasmin.
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- Votes to blame it all on Jenny: Passed.
- Votes to give visitors voting rights: Passed.
- Votes to embarrass Jenny slightly more: Passed.
- Jenny goes on about the dome again.
- Votes to censure Owen for giving himself titles which don't exist: Passed.
- Some thing of Ian's has grown immeasurably since seeing Rosie in her frock.
- July Noted is a first year compsci.
- The anthem is sung.
- No one in the society can sing: Passed.
- Minutes, minutes, minutes, minutes, minutes (No one can tell me to not write minutes)
- Claire wants Martin to give Owen a screw.
- Jenny Hodgeson hooshes vegetables.
- "No Dave don't do it it's bad luck" - Rob.
- "I never thought Dave could appear shorter" - Rob
- Dave attacks Owen with an umbrella.
- "Every one bullies me about Martin" - Claire.
- "It should be lovely, but I'm scared" - Claire.
- Use soda-stream to make still white fizzy.
- "When I'm older I'll probably enjoy it more" - Claire.
- "I did not have sexual relations with Mr. Powell" - Ed Hill.
- They've done it all on their own with a little help.
- Claire's done a member of the RAF - "but he was gorgeous"
- Claire stood him up and he was gorgeous.
- "The best place to screw women is in the liquidiser" - Owen
- Votes to rename Martin, weekend : Passed.
- A committee meeting is opened in a vain attempt to veto the above result but it fails.
- Votes that we will sit in hall all night: Passed.
- We're spoiling Dave.
- "We could give having a squash in Martin's room a go" - Claire (Now Claire is a bit behind the times here, as we did this at the start of the term.)
- The devil has a red umbrella.
- "Just have a rummage in my front pocket" - Claire to Martin.
- Jenny and Rosie should make a point of enjoying coming more often.
- Rosie experienced a screw in the bottom thanks to Aaron.
- Teachers doing their mark-ing.
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College