Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 27/10/2001 in AA20.
Present : Owen, Richard, Martin, Neil, Debbie
Apologies : Jenny, Kirsten, Rosie
- Owen opens this weeks meeting even though last weeks is still open.
- Membership runs out at the start of next weeks meeting.
- GAC allocations
- Neil M-H has stolen Richard’s testaments.
- Sane Jenny was never president.
- Rosie sneaked into Owen’s room and sent out an email while Owen wasn’t looking: Passed
- Motions are specifically for this week unless they are specified as being for last week: F:0, A:3, Ab:2 Failed
- Votes that Debbie has to get a pocket watch: Failed
- Are pocket watches sexist.
- Correspondence: For us or Lady Tomkys a book:
POEH WOORDENBOEK. A Dutch Pooh dictionary.
- It’s a woezel
- We try to translate the book.
- Minutes of poohsoc meeting from 21/10/01 read by Owen
- Owen has got the day wrong.
- Votes that the minutes are correct: Passed
- You can only kill tourists during tourist season: Passed
- Owen reads Cottleston pie and the more it snows from the Dutch book
- Debbie leaves
- Votes that the EGM will not last a fortnight: F:4, A:0, Ab:0
- EGM posts - treasurer, Rabbit, Kanga + any others from people who don’t renew.
- EGM - Sat 17th November 6pm Formal hall afterwards.
- If she’s here next week Neil can ask her.
- Reading: Chapter II: In which Pooh goes visiting and gets stuck in a tight place.
- Fitting in tight places
- Next week Z7-North Court-Emma.
- Neil has t-bags but no kettle.
- Colleges use the system of guilty until proven innocent: Passed
- We eat Debbie’s broken fingers.
- Votes that it is us: Passed
- Wizard of Oz
- Votes to demolish King’s college chapel and build a block of flats: Failed
- Colleges and stuff they own.
- Votes to close: Hung
- The table water biscuits are Wine soc.
- Owen minutes unconstitutional meetings.
Return To Michaelmas 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College