PEMBROKE COLLEGE WINNIE THE POOH SOCIETY
Minutes of the last meeting before Bonfire Night
November 4th 1995
Present: Tor, Arnie, Craig, Angela, Tim, Tapani, Jon, Helen.
Apologies: Damian (music rehearsal), Daisy (football).
- Tim reads the minutes of last week's meeting.
- Arnie films the proceedings.
- Tim gets stage fright and gives the minutes to Angela to read. Angela gives them back.
- Gibber gibber lots of very silly comments.
- Tim says "loo pevy" instead of "pooh levy" . apparently this is very amusing.
- Angela reads the reading - ch.7: In which Kanga and Roo come to the forest and Piglet has a bath.
- It is to be recorded that Tapani's name is spelt TAPANI not TAPENI. Don't forget.
- Angela tries to read sensibly but is interrupted by Craig's alarm clock and Tor burping.
- Helen requests that Tor removes items of her clothing ...
- Sarah and Pauli arrive.
- Pauli has CHOCOLATE FUDGE with him. (and orange).
- Jim's fudge bonus is discussed.
- Helen suggests a competition for who can have the best fudge-induced orgasm. Arnie says "thank you very much" for his entry (Perhaps that wasn't the best choice of words.)
- Pauli has chocolate raisins. Like rabbit.
- Pooh's plan to capture Baby Roo reveals his secret connections to the Klu Klux Klan.
- Tor assaults Pauli with a piece of fudge.
- Craig's typewriter machine makes tor's spelling go wobbly.
- Tor plays in Pauli's pockets.
- It is suggested that meetings should be changed to 3pm to avoid clashes with rehearsals.
- Votes :8,0,1,
- meetings now at 3pm
- Arnie, Angela and Helen leave.
- Angela spills tea on Sarah.
- ha ha ha ha.
- Meeting in L5 next week.
- Arnie finishes the reading in his most wondrous Pooh voice.
- Or does he
- Pauli takes over. The fireworks are discussed at the same time. And curry.
- Pauli farts and the floor shakes.
- Sarah discusses dissecting testicles.
- Tor finishes the reading (finally).
- Random conversation, too boring to be written down here, including Sarah mentioning Pony Club Camp. You get the general idea.
- Tor finishes the meeting secretly because she can't be bothered to do any more typing.
Return To Michaelmas 1995
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1995.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College