Minutes Of The Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Meeting - 11 December 1999
Present: Ben, Richard, Owen, Granny, Jenny, Gina
Apologies: Jon, Kirsten, Benedict, everyone that's gone home.
- Stagecoach Cambus is Shit.
- We are near Greenend road. Is this the famous greend.org.uk (more importantly, was that the first URL in a poohsoc minute?)
- Vote to censure Granny for not bringing any minutes:
- We are drinking Lucky Heather Tea. Awful, but Lucky.
- Jaffa Cakes. Mmmmm.
- Henry's 'Angklum` is played and discussed, as is his acting talent.
- Jenny is making a fairy for Ben. I wonder what he will be like....
- We talk about Stationery, and the size of Richard's pen.
- There's apparrently some pornography available on the Internet. Well I'll be....
- Ben and Granny went to the NEC to 'work` for an internet startup with far too much money. As part of the comission, they were awarded a crate of wine; however it was nearly stolen by a bus load of drunken brummies, and when they refused to share the said alcohol, were taunted with a chorus of 'you've got no mates, you've got no mates'. And we thought brummies were stupid.
- Richard once woke up with a mouthful of gorse.
- Tescos? Ah.... (?)
- We read chapter 3 of the New Testament, In which a Search is organized, and Piglet meets the Heffalump again.
- There's a knock on the door- Michael enters from behind.
- The phone rings. It's Anfoni and Holly, the new and very temporary Yorkshire chapter of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society.
- (About Holly, whoever she is) 'She probably wanted to play with his Winnie`
- Prosletyzeing is right out.
- We move from Dante to MI6, before we decide that next week's meeting will be in AA25.
- Votes to Close: F:5, A:0, Abs 1, 1 Spoilt ballot.
Return To Michaelmas 1999
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 1999.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College