Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 29/04/2000 in AA25 and various other places.
Present : Granny, Jenny, Ben, Richard, Owen, Jeremy, Martin, Gina, Rob (briefly).
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- Richard reads out the letter from Twinnings.
- What would we/college do if the Queen came to one of our meetings.
- We fill in the form for the Inter-society punt regatta.
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Owen reads "the minutes of last meeting".
- Granny reads Down by the pond.
- We leave to play punting.
- Peter has been stalking Ben and Jenny.
- We vote on the motion to make a motion to Pooh sticks bridge. F:4 A:1 Ab:1, (This was voted on while crossing the road).
- We get asked if we want to go on a river tour.
- We arrive at the bridge to play. See separate sheet for results.
- These are the trials for captain of poohsticks (see minutes of EGM 30/10/99).
- Votes to make Granny captain of poohsticks. Passed.
- Jenny leaves.
- We decide to move to the pub.
- Next weeks meeting in Owen's room.
- Votes to close. F:3, A:1, Ab:1.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College