Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 6/5/2000 on the Bowling Green.
Present : Martin, Granny, Owen, Jenny, Jeremy, Stuart, Rob, Kirsten, Ben, Richard
Apologies : Annelies, Jon, Benadict
- Someone opens the meeting.
- Jenny read letter from Times???
- Votes to make Andy Roberts honouree member. Passed.
- We are in the Martlet.
- We can't book a lawn yet.
- We have more stuff for the archives.
- We mention Dave Henderson.
- Jenny's doing her nails in a meeting.
- Votes to commend Granny. Passed
- Votes to censure Owen since he is supposed to be official holding the meeting. Passed.
- Kirsten reads the minutes from last week.
- Martin is thanked.
- Votes to censure random Grad.
- Votes to allow random grad to vote. passed.
- Ben shows us something disgusting.
- Reading: In which it is shown Tiggers don't climb trees.
- Next weeks meeting Rm. 4, 32 Panton Street.
- votes to censure Stuart for running off in meeting. passed.
- Votes to close. passed.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College