Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 27/05/2000 in Rm. 4 32 Panton Street.
Present : Owen, Jenny, Martin, granny, Claire, Ben
Apologies : Richard, Neil, Brian
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- We have invitations.
- We need to collect our GAC allocation shortly.
- Ben reads the minutes.
- Various conversations are held and if you want to know what happened in them you should turn up to meetings.
- Vote to censure Granny for slagging off A.A. Milne poetry : Passed.
- Granny reads the engineer.
- Ben reads some poetry.
- Votes to censure Jenny for calling the poetry of A.A. Milne horrible even though we have no proof she was going to: Failed.
- The yoghurt and male stripper conversation.
- Ben and hairclips.
- Jenny doesn’t want it minuting about her, Ben and chemists on the way home.
- Martin the stalker.
- Next weeks meeting in Claire’s room Rm. 8, 27 Bateman Street.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College