Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 03/06/2000 in Rm. 8 27 Bateman Street.
Present : Richard, Neil, Martin, Claire, Jenny, Ben, Owen, Granny.
Apologies : Jon
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- Garden party tickets are only valid if the have been punched with Jenny's rabbit punch or had a Winnie-the-pooh stamp used on them.
- Falling in love on the Internet.
- Ben arrives after going to 27 Norwich Street.
- Ben's come with a box of 18 apple pies.
- As is becoming a trend for meetings the Garden party is discussed.
- What nationality is Neil.
- We discuss Christmas.
- Jenny reads the minutes of last week.
- Punt regatta.
- Votes to declare 17:34 the beginning of the meeting : Passed.
- We start slagging each other off but I'm not mentioning any names.
- Though I will mention there positions in the society 'President' and the 'James'
- Jenny reads the Mirror.
- Next weeks meeting in AA25.
- We can make lots of noise next week.
- How can we get the freshers to come next year.
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College