Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 10/06/2000 in AA25
Present : Granny, Martin, Kirsten, Benedict, Owen, Jeremy, Yasmin, Claire, Jenny, Ben, Rob
Apologies : Richard, Jon
Guests : Random Bloke
- Meeting opened.
- Vote to let visitors vote, Passed.
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Jon's doing something to the band.
- Votes to censure everyone who isn't here for being late, Passed.
- This is the last constitutional meeting of the year.
- Granny's spodding for poohsoc.
- Reading : In which Christopher Robin and Pooh come to an enchanted place and we leave them there.
- Jeremy is good at doing rabbit.
- Granny's room is cool.
- Jenny apologises for Ben's lateness.
- Ben has a big long thing full of cream.
- An idea is passed around that we should have a formal hall during May Week, one possible date is the 22nd.
- Next week is the punt regatta.
- Dave Chaplain is an incompetent moron: passed.
- Kirsten reads last weeks minutes.
- Votes to censure the faculty of maths for putting all of Martins exams in the three days before this meeting thus making it difficult for him to write the minutes.
- Rabbits explode if you leave them on windows.
- Keith Chegwin naked.
- Granny did trains and dead Gypsies.
- People begin to leave.
- Rob arrives.
- No meeting next week as it is the punt regatta.
- Votes to close. Passed.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College