Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Extra constitutional Meeting held on the 17/06/2000 in Rm. 4. 32 Panton Street followed by the punt regatta.
Present : Richard, Neil, Jenny, Martin, Granny, Claire, Anthony, Owen.
Apologies : Not necessary as out of full term.
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- Granny enters from behind.
- Ben is on the phone.
- Photos are passed around from Robinson May Ball.
- Poetic error messages.
- Jenny's saving her ears for the Garden Party.
- Votes to censure Anthony for not liking honey: Passed.
- Owen arrives.
- Jenny and Claire discuss underwear.
- We heed off to the punt Regatta.
- We have to punts the poohsoc one and the CULES one.
- The teams are
- Owen, Richard, Martin, Anthony, Neil
- Jenny, Ben, Granny, Rachel (From CULES)
- The race start in absolute chaos.
- Anthony and Granny are punting.
- Punt (a) temporarily looses its pole but manages to rectify the situation.
- Ben takes over punting on punt (b)
- Punt (a) crosses the finish line.
- Punt (b) crosses the finish line 10 minutes later.
- The Vikings won the race.
- Jenny reads the minutes.
- We head back to Scudamoors with the two punts chained together and Granny and Martin punting, so Owen takes over the Minuting.
- Dave Henderson is mentioned.
- Reading: In which Piglet is entirely surrounded by water.
- The narration is done in an extreme London accent by Jenny.
- Almost lost the pole.
- Votes to steal Trinity Library: Passed.
- Votes to make Ben and Owen do it: Passed.
- Punt name "Censored" Passed
- "Use your spy" says Ben.
- Stratego players wave unconvincingly.
- We reach dry land again.
- We discuss weapons with the Vikings.
- Jenny is excited by a spoon.
- Votes to close Passed.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College