Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Very Extra-constitutional Meeting held on the 22/06/2000 in Pembroke Bar after Formal Hall.
Present : Jenny, Claire, Martin, Owen, Granny, Ben
Honouree Members : Marion Langford.
Guests : Joy, Magnus
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- Votes to censure Claire for being late : Failed.
- Votes to censure Claire for not buying all of us drinks : Failed.
- Votes to let visitors vote : draw, visitor decides against.
- Jenny gives us a detailed description of exactly what post she has.
- The relevant stuff is a note from Rob and a letter from the Queen. These are then read out.
- Motion of thanks to Rob : Passed
- Absolutely nothing is happening at the moment.
- Joy's left to go and pester girls.
- Motion that Martin has to minute for the rest of the night : Failed (and I think certain people present at this meeting were glad that this motion failed).
- Votes that this is a stupid motion just so that Martin has to minute it : draw.
- Ben withdraws the above motion.
- Jenny has paid Claire her £7 for services rendered.
- The old email list will be cancelled tomorrow.
- Richard owes Jenny £2
- Granny owes Poohsoc £12
- Claire is made treasurer in waiting to become acting treasurer at the start of next term.
- Votes to censure Ben for trying to censure Jenny : Passed
- Votes that this is the stupidest meeting we have had in ages: Passed.
- Votes to censure Jenny and Claire for running off in the middle of the meeting.
- Ben honks is horn in the middle of the bar (maybe this explains Jenny and Claire's behaviour).
- Claire reads the minutes from 17/06/2000
- Claire reads minutes from 19/06/2000.
- Magnus arrives.
- Votes to commend Martin for writing minutes and signing up for formal hall at silly times.
- Votes to censure everyone who hasn't turned up : Passed
- Votes to ignore the part in the constitution that requires us to have a reading : passed:
- Votes to close all Poohsoc meetings currently open : Passed.
Return To Easter 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College