Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 12/05/2001 in 10 Selwyn Garden's Garden.
Present : Martin, Owen, Debbie, Claire, Jenny, Ben
Apologies : Richard, Neil, Kirsten, Benedict, Rosie, Andrew
- Owen opens the meeting, but we fail to open the lock.
- Martin is on the fire-escape waiting for the kettle.
- We have Christmas pudding.
- The bird house says `The Robin Hood'.
- Since Debbie has brought some melons all the statutory jokes are made.
- `They where giving out free bits of melon the other day.'
- Votes to censure everybody, everywhere: Passed.
- Hours in the minutes.
- `I have to give her a bigger one each year' - Ben to Jenny.
- Owen's the cakes mother.
- Election for Rabbit.
- There could be midgets behind the tree.
- Owen is to deal with the T-shirts.
- It is confirmed that Claire is getting smaller and smaller, but is she getting cheaper and cheaper (cf. Minute 8, 07/10/2000)
- Votes that we are not going to make the cake a member: Passed.
- We should have done RON instead.
- Minutes of Poohsoc meeting from 05/05/01 are read out by Jenny.
- Reading: Lines and Squares by Owen.
- Debbie bought quite a few Melons because they where nice and cheap.
- Votes to censure Jenny and Claire for doing it during the reading: Passed.
- Votes to close: Passed.
- Next weeks meeting in H1.
- Claire probably won't be here for the next few weeks.
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College