Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 19/05/2001 in H1.
Present : Martin, Jenny, Ian, Debbie, Rosie
Apologies : Richard, Rosie (Until she turns up), Claire, Owen, Ben
- Jenny opens the meeting.
- We only have three people here.
- Debbie turns up to make it four.
- Coffee grinders
- "Me too" - Martin
- We must get Owen to send the letter to Arthur Chandler
- People introducing Ian to random girls
- Get religion to help you with your work.
- "Your quite happy playing with your pencil" - Jenny to Martin
"Aren't we all" - Ian
- "Heís little from the middle down" - Ian
- Ian may not be here next week.
- More censorship.
- Reading : Contradiction.
- Balls of the May week variety.
- Ben phones.
- Votes to censure Ben: Hung, CR decides against.
- CUJA T-shirts
- Rosie arrives.
- Minutes of Poohsoc meeting held on 12/05/01 are read out.
- Next weeks meeting in Rosieís room.
- The only people who are here are committee members.
- Votes to commend the committee apart from the president for being the only people to come to this meeting: Passed.
- Votes to commend Debbie for the cookies: Passed.
- Rosie knows exactly what Martin wants.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Easter 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College