Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 25/05/2002 in Rm.2 52A Trumpington Street.
Present : Martin, Owen, Neil, Richard
Apologies : Jenny, Rosie, Richard, Roz
- Neil opens the meeting at 4:30pm as we finally have enough people.
- Votes to censure Neil for being late: Passed
- We search the archives
- The letters to honorary members are read out
- Cats can have free entry to the garden party: Passed
- Sandra Bullock is behind Eeyore: Failed
- Neil reads the minutes of the poohsoc meeting held on the 19/05/2002
- Votes to congratulate Neil on finally realising where he is: Passed
- Richard owes the society 30p
- Martin finds the hidden agenda and then hides it again
- Maths lectures
- Reading: In which Tigger is unbounced
- Sewing your hand on defeats the point of chopping it off.
- Votes to close Passed.
Return To Easter 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College