Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 25/06/2002 in AA20.
Present: Owen, Martin, Richard, Roz, Rosie
Apologies: Jenny, Andrew
- Owen opens the meeting
- Wine soc
- Part III maths
- 2+2*(1/2) (<3) honorary members at the G.P.
- Correspondence, letters from honorary members who responded.
- Minutes of the poohsoc meeting held on the 01/06/02 are read by Rosie
- Votes to censure Martin for his failure to bring an herbaceous backson to the garden party. Passed
- Richard no longer owes the society or Rosie any money.
- Rosie has to paint her nails or her head will fall off.
- It is not a good idea to get kicked out of graduation for shouting clown at the master.
- Reading: In which Christopher Robin and Pooh come to an enchanting place, and we leave them there.
Return To Easter 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College