Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 22nd January 2000 in E2A.
Present : Martin, Owen, Yasmin, Richard, Peter, Jeremy, Annelies, Claire, Rob, Gina, Mad Jenny, Michael, Andrew, Ben, Neil, Rosie(guest).
Apologies : Chris, Jon, Kirsten, Benedict.
- Martin opens the meeting.
- Owen is Yasmin's brother.
- Yasmin has a very large mug.
- Owen has a large piece of wood on the floor that used to be a table.
- Claire has brought a cake she made.
- Gina has brought a bouncy Tigger.
- Vote to thank Claire on her lovely cake. F:8, A:0, Ab:2.
- Yasmin made the tea bread she has brought.
- Vote to censure Ben for being late. F:8, A:0, Ab:2.
- Mad Jenny arrives and says "Oh! wood, interesting."
- Reading: In which Tigger is unbounced.
- Ben arrives in the middle of the reading.
- They've changed the chocolate on Kit Kat's.
- Ben needs to use an iron.
- Rob reads the minutes.
- We get carried away applauding.
- Vote that Rob should read the minutes in an Irish accent, Passed.
- Ben does very strange accents.
- We've done the never knew you cared joke this week.
- AGM Sunday 20th Feb, Presidential dinner.
- Vote to ignore the clause in the constitution that says we have to hold the AGM in the second quarter of lent term. Passed.
- Vote to congratulate Jenny's socks. F:3, A:3, Ab:4, Christopher robin abstains so Rosie as visitor decides that we should congratulate Jenny's socks.
- Next weeks meeting Rm. 4, 32 Panton street.
- We will do an A.A. Milne play next week.
- Vote to close. passed
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College