Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 5/2/00 in Rm. 9, 10 Fitz Street:
Present : Jeremy, Richard, Martin, Neil, Gina, Michael, Alison, Annelies, Andrew, Claire, Owen, Mad Jenny, Yasmin, Rob, Ben, Kirsten, Benedict, Henry, Jon.
- Ben opens the meeting at 4pm Chesterton standard time.
- Vote to censure Ben for being undressed F:2, A:1, Ab:1 Carried, Ben goes to dress.
- Benedict makes a Ben's arse joke.
- Henry attempts to use Benedict as a guitar.
- Foreign secretary reports having infiltrated and conquered Goth Soc., they are now Pooh devotees.
- Kirsten attempts to censure Henry for being horrid.
- Ben suspends meeting.
- I was told there were 8 minutes from Chesterton so mine start at minute 9 therefore this minute is just here to fill in the gap.
- People arrive at Jeremy's room to find Ben has opened the meeting elsewhere.
- Where's Neil disappeared to.
- There is a great polarity between coffee and alcohol.
- Gina bounced a lot last night.
- Michael's most exciting experience last week: walking round Cambridge with his trousers slowly coming undone.
- Granny apologises for not being here next week.
- Michael wants to blow up Jeremy's chair.
- Michael's brother's is bigger.
- "Look at those buns."
- Michael blow's thongs regularly.
- Anthony sends his regards and will come at some point during the term.
- Ways of killing spider plants are discussed.
- Vote to give the alien voting rights for the duration of the meeting: F:5, A:1, Ab:3. The alien was given voting rights but never seemed to use them.
- Jeremy's very used hamster is noticed.
- Ben doesn't know which house we are in.
- Jon arrives and says its larger than I thought.
- Ben has invitations for the AGM but has forgotten them.
- Ben's not wearing dark trousers, they're just dark white.
- Jenny says to Jeremy "Have you had it up before."
- Reading: In which a search is organised and Piglet nearly meets the Heffalump again.
- Votes to make Yasmin give us a burst. F:3, A:3, Ab:8. Christopher Robin votes against.
- Ben speaks French and Rob comes.
- Ben is censured for using jokes from the bottom of the barrel.
- We censure Rob for not following the reading.
- We then censure Rob for not knowing the constitution off by heart.
- We then vote that this is victimisation.
- Kirsten is knitting. Rob starts to tell us about how he once knitted in a school play.
- Some one shouts out "We don't care Rob.". This is then voted on and passed.
- Is silence a sound effect or not. We vote that SILENCE IS NOT A SOUND EFFECT.
- Ben nearly kills himself during the reading.
- Ben still hasn't got the plays.
- Jenny reads the minutes and we then vote that they where good.
- Votes to censure Yasmin for being here Passed.
- Dave Henderson was minuted in the minutes of the alternative meeting.
- Jenny counts the numbers of exits to the room, is she trying to get away.
- We decide to investigate the possibility of getting mugs.
- Votes to censure Michael for calling Pooh boring Passed.
- Rob apologises for not being here on Sat 26th Feb.
- Next week 11 Manhatten drive.
- Vote to give up because this is dull. F:8, A:3, Ab:2.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College