Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 11/3/2000 in E2A
Present : Owen, Richard, Granny, Martin, Rob, Jenny, Ben, Yasmin, Kirsten, Benedict, Jeremy.
- Meeting opened by Jenny.
- Owen has some letters he has written.
- Granny got chased by a woman last night.
- Rob reads out the letter Owen has written to Twinings.
- Rob shows us the baby toy he was given as a present.
- Joachim is foreign. Passed.
- Votes to stir things up. Passed.
- Votes that Owen who we are calling Wowen should be called Owen, since Owen doesn't like being called Wowen. Passed.
- Votes to censure Jenny for calling Owen Wowen. Passed.
- Owen has no eyes.
- Reading: In which a house is built at Pooh corner for Eeyore.
- Jeremy comes in saying he doesn't want to eat.
- Votes to censure Owen for no reason what so ever. Failed.
- Votes for naanaanaanaaananana. Passed.
- Yasmin apologises for her absence next week.
- Martin apologises for his absence until next term.
- Jon's next week.
- Votes to close passed.
Return To Lent 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College