Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 17/02/2001 in O10.
Present : Martin, Richard, Debbie, Rosie, Andrew, Kirsten, Jenny, Ben, Owen
Guests : Gemma, Thomas, Jenny and Rosie's Parents
Apologies : Ian, Claire, Benedict, Jon.
- Martin opens the meeting.
- Owen ICQ's to say he is still in 10 Selwyn
- Debbie is given her stuff from the order.
- Rosie takes the unicycle into the corridor.
- Votes to censure Kirsten for being out of date and useless: Passed
- Votes to let visitors vote: Passed
- Votes to congratulate the Davies family on having the most members of a family in a poohsoc meeting at once: Passed
- "I want to see Owen" - Jenny
- Votes that Rosie should tell us what happened: Passed
- Ben and Gemma read minutes from Poohsoc meeting held on 10/02/01
- Votes to commend Ben for being obnoxious: Passed
- Votes to censure Richard for reading non-pooh related material: Passed
- Votes to censure Rosie about the moustache again again again: Passed
- Votes to censure Rosie's Dad for wearing it instead: Failed
- Votes to censure Vegetarianism: Failed
- Votes to commend Debbie on bringing chocolates: Passed
- Votes to invoke clause 55 to rename the society the Winnie-the-Vegetarian society: Not 2/3 majority
- Sponsor Rosie and Andrew
- Votes to censure Ben for not realising he is wrong: Passed
- He's a male Mathmo why would he need tissues.
- Letter to Santa in Taunton is read out.
- Votes to congratulate Owen on the letter: Passed
- Votes to censure Claire for being a student and working: Passed
- Gemma calls Jenny normal
- Votes to censure Jenny for being a Mathmo and quoting angles in degrees instead of radians: Passed
- "All the Questions Answered" by Ben
- Vote to censure Ben for blatant lying: Passed
- Votes to congratulate Rosie and Andrew on a wonderful accompaniment: Passed
- Votes to censure the discussion about SaHD's (s,s): Passed
- It wasn't science that buried Pooh it was a Heffalump
- Votes to commend Ben on his good impression of a bad vicar: Passed
- Votes to commend Ben again: Passed
- Woozle hunt, Jenny sends everyone apart from Martin and herself out of the room.
- Votes to commend Jenny for all the Woozle's: Passed
- Votes to woozle Jenny for all the commends: Passed
- Votes to have Poems: Passed
- Reading: Buttercup Days
Lines and Squares (Jenny)
- Votes to censure Martin and Jenny for cheating in the woozle hunt by knowing where they had hidden the woozles: Hung, Visitors decide against
- Votes to censure Martin for being confusing and wrong: Passed
- Votes to censure Kirsten for being sexist: Passed
- Votes to censure Ben for ignoring constitution: Passed
- Be a priest you don't have to pay taxes
- AGM next week
- Votes to close: Passed.
Elevation - http://www-stu.pem.cam.ac.uk/pooh/e2001/
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College