Minutes of the Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 24th of March 2001 in 7a Bartoph Lane.
Present: Richard, Neil, Debbie, Ben.
- The meeting is opened
- Owen should be on a train now
- Ben evicts Henry
- The hotel milk had a lump in it.
- CULES is spoken about
- We have potatoes
- Ben played pantomine dames
- More CULES
- Richard, when young, wanted to be a doctor
- Ben's new glasses are cleaner then his old ones
- Ben reads the minutes
- The minutes are interupped to talk about bells
- Ben resumes reading the minutes
- 5 years of poohsoc minutes will sum up Ben's life
- History of poohsoc
- When there were 20--25 people, 3 found it difficult to get into the room
- Past members are mentioned
- The cermony of the pronunciation of cakes is mentioned
- Will poohsoc still be around in 50 years
- CULES has being around for around 35 years
- There was an open window over the cam
- Richard fell into the cam.
- Some previous members of CULES were quite ecentric
- Votes to censure Neil for not drinking tea during poohsoc - Failed
For:1 Against:1 Absentions:1
- The jaffa cakes have become a victim of "product shrinkage"
- Mothers day is later in America
- If you live in the UK and your mother lives in America when do you send your mothers day card?
- Ben got a box of half price quality streets in WHSmith
- Ben shows us the box, but doesn't offer us any
- Ben's droppy beeswax candle is like the inside of his teapot.
- Soaps, marmelade and candles
- March March March
- Master of Arts and Master of Grammer
- We Read: Us Two and Disobedience
- Ben reads 3 poems by Dorothy Parker
- Queen Victoria died 100 years ago
- Dorothy Parker died 60 years ago
- Ben reads another Dorothy Parker poem
- and another
- Next Saturdays meeting will not be on
- Votes to close: For 2, Against 1, Absentions 1
Return To Lent 2001
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2001.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College