Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 19/01/2002 in Z7, North Court Emmanuel.
Present : Neil, Martin, Owen, Tom (very briefly), Kristina*, R......*
Apologies : Rosie, Tom, Matt, Jenny
- Owen opens the meeting
- Hannah is lost
- The whole world should revolve around poohsoc, F:0, A:0, Ab:3 abstained
- Strange teabags
- Worms got the idea from cows, F:0, A:0, Ab:3 abstained
- 6) We search for worm's milk on the Internet
- The cats eat worm's milk.
- Kettles don't work unless you put them on.
- We decide not to have the AGM this meeting.
- We will look into what happens about changing into a university wide society.
- What do you do as a chair?
- Minutes of poohsoc meeting from 24/11/01 are read by Neil
- Minutes of poohsoc meeting from 01/12/01 are read by Neil
- We better censure Neil for getting it wrong: Passed
- "You have to take the archives out before you blow up Pembroke" F:0, A:1, Ab:2 Failed
- We are joined by visitors.
- Votes to let the visitors vote: F:2, A:1, Ab:0 carried
- Votes to censure Owen for putting room numbers in Varsity: F:2, A:1, Ab:0 carried
- The Dean's birthday party is on his birthday, F:0, A:1, Ab:0 failed
- Reading: In which it is shown Tiggers don't climb trees.
- Next week's meeting will be in room 2, 52A Trumpington Street
- Minutes from poohsoc meeting 12/01/02 are read by Neil
- Votes to close, F:2, A:1, Ab:0 carried
Neil apologises for next week.
Return To Lent 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College