Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 26/01/2002 in Rm. 2, 52A Trumpington Street.
Present : Martin, Richard, Owen, Neil, Rosie
Apologies : Matt, Jenny, Neil, Andrew, Tom
- Owen opens the meeting
- Varsity has a new look.
- Debbie has ran off with Harry Potter
- Wearing gowns outside of college
- IB methods/complex methods.
- Maths is relevant to society
- Minutes of poohsoc meeting held on 18/01/02 are read by Owen
- Neil's not invisible - Passed
- Minutes of poohsoc meeting held on 19/01/02 are read by Neil
- Owen is a chair and no-one is sitting on him F:0, A:0, Ab:5 - abstained
- We could borrow Eeyore's tail
- The AGM will be on the 16th February (Invoking clause 55 as necessary) - Passed
- Being lecherous to lecturers
- Neil's sharing with Rosie on the bed.
- Reading: In which a search is organised, and Piglet meets the heffalump again
- They never violate their characters
- Next weeks meeting in M1 at 4:30
- Owen is going to attempt to put Rosie's room in varsity
- Votes to close: Passed
Return To Lent 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College