Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie the Pooh Society Meeting,
held on 2nd February 2002 in room M1b
Present: Owen, Martin, Debbie, Andrew, Rosie, Neil
Apologies: Richard M-H, Jenny, Matt
- Owen has a new Monster Raving Loony Party T-shirt.
- Some people might really want to be cuddled by Winnie the Pooh.
- Votes to censure Neil for not apologising: passed
- Neil arrives.
- Now we are 6!
- Owen brings new Psalms
- Oooo- it's 020202
- We save empty stamp books to claim postage
- The biochemistry roof blew off on Monday, they put it back on and now it's blown off again.
- Owen and Martin are suspicious of me? hmm. What am I doing next weekend?
- Owen takes over the minutes.
- Andrew could attach a miniature porter to his ear lobes.
- Discussion of this subject continues.
- Help! I'm surrounded by mathmos!
- Professor Glass is Great Uncle Bulgaria, and his lectures follow something 1.7 vector space.
- Carrot cake.
- Debbie tells me off for not minuting, but they were talking about maths lecturers!
- Owen gets the lid closer to the plate.
- Votes to mandate the foreign secretary to write to Idlewild and tell them to write a song about burning toasters: passed
- Maths symbols are letters, so should English students understand them?
- All the doors in the world belong to Pembroke College.
- Owen takes over the minutes and hands them to Martin..
- We play pass the parcel with the minutes, but with no music and no wrapping paper.
- Reading by Owen: Furry Bear.
- Owen like the idea of fur knickers, mmm.
- Freudian slips are when you jump up two lines.
- Votes to object: passed
- Reading by Andrew: Cherry Stones
- Neil and Owen: rabbits in their knickers.
- Reading by Owen: Alexander Beetle.
- Votes to mandate Neil never to read another word: passed
- Votes to commend Owen on being able to locate the society Psalms: passed
- Votes to mandate Neil to read the minutes: passed
- Votes to censure Neil: passed
- We are cruel: passed
- Neil reads the minutes
- Votes to ignore Matt's apologies from now on: hung
- Votes to censure Owen for not shouting: hung
- Andrew decides the above motions: passed, failed
- Andrew leaves.
- We're in Varsity.
- Pancakes next week.
- A subsidised pilgrimage.
- Neil says we can have a fire in his room.
- Next week in Owen's.
- Pancakes next Tuesday at Neil's.
- Owen will buy flour, eggs and water with society funds.
- Votes to mandate Martin to bring the rum: passed
- It's okay to take back that motion if it's Martin
- We'll censure Martin's dad if he's drunk the rum.
- Votes to leave Neil alone, and be nice to him for a change: failed
- Reading by Neil: Missing.
- Owen still has knickers on the brain- he's cursed to always jump back two lines.
- Owen leases hotels on Mayfair and buys shares in Free Parking.
- Reading by Martin: The Emperor's Rhyme.
- Trust a Mathmo.
- Votes not to do a probability distribution: abstained
- Reading by Debbie: Happiness.
- Owen only eats lonely-looking things.
- Motion sickness: spoilt
- Reading by Owen: Buckingham Palace.
- Votes to close: passed
Return To Lent 2002
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2002.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College