Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society
Held on Saturday 10th February 2007 in 7 Tennis Court
Terrace, room 2
Present: Californian Girl of Mystery, Alexander Beetle, Jon-g, Brian
* strictly speaking, acting Charlotte [illegible] i.e. Beetle
- Unusually, CGM is the last.
- Jon-g and Brian pay their Pooh Levies and thus the meeting
is declared open. Charlotte* now owes the society
- Brian inquires as to the particulars of the constitution
and so Jon begins reading.
- A photo
- The photos
of the Christmas party held on 25th November are
- A vote is taken: passed
- Jon reads out the loyal toast,
to the amusement of Brian.
- Alex decides to attempt music with a bowl of water and a
flick. the results are disastrous.
- The results are not disastrous at all: the present
membership rehearses the society anthem
in all its glory in preperation
for the upcoming annual general meeting.
- Council is in charge of brewing the tea as well as pouring:
- We should let the British people brew the tea: passed
- Beetle's iMac starts to read the minutes
of the previous meeting held on 3rd February, but is ordered to
stop in favour of a human.
- It's out of context.
- Council and Jon-g complete the reading of the minutes.
- There's some more water over there.
- reading: 1.IX: In
which Piglet is Entirely Surrounded by Water
- CGM will read Piglet today: passed
- Bing always starts the reading.
- Council tries to finish a sentence, without much success.
- Bink's sofa is complicated. Obviously Bink is
complicated herself, such that this does not need recording.
- censure Richard Davies for playing loud music: passed
- Beetle fights gravity. Beetle wins.
- Beetle and Jon-g have many in common.
- A. A. could go to Massachusetts and marry C. R.
- Council's not that up on her trivia.
- "Can we pretend?" – Brian
- meeting closed by vote.
- 31 minutes of la-de-dah-de-da
- Beetle accidentally invites Jon to a threesome.
To Lent 2007
© The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke
College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to
those of Pembroke