Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society elevenses meeting
Held on Saturday 10th March 2007 in I4, Peterhouse
present: Jenny S-T, Philip Bielby, CGM, Beetle
apologies: Beetle, Philip
Jenny pays Pooh Levy to CGM.
- Pooh and Sheila opened simultaneously.
- Beetle censured for not having typed up the minutes of the AGM.
- CGM said something terrible which has been censored from the minutes.
- Philip can vote and propose: carried.
- Philip: sitting there and voting against motions that he agrees with to be perverse.
- Jenny's keyboard may have been censured for being too loud but I wasn't looking.
- CMG continues to discuss potential friendship with Sheila.
- Cesy reads minutes of 3rd March.
- Censure the secretary for mentioning the game in the minutes: hung
- We should make Jenny be singing Pooh and make her be the rest of Pooh too because it makes things simple: carried 2-1-1
10a. reading: 1.X: In which Christopher Robin gives a Pooh Party, and We say Good-bye
- Commend Philip & Cesy on their rendition of Anxious Pooh Song: carried 3-0-1
- Censuring Beetle for referring to people as "the lovebirds": carried 2-1-1
- make more tea: carried unanimously
- There were many biscuits broken, because there were people rolling around on the floor making each other laugh (rofl).
- Conversation continues to revolve around people CGM has never met.
- Censure Beetle for quoting a terrible pun on the Assassins website about talc: hung 2-2-0
- ISO 3103 and BS 6008 is discussed.
- Philip resents being called an American by Cesy, but not being
called a filthy Northener. Also he says, "What?" about seven
- Censure Beetle for putting his tea in the microwave: failed 1-2-1
- Theoretically you're giving thanks for the "Indians and the Whats" for getting along. Except they didn't really.
- "You're ruled by the governator." – Philip
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger: better than Bush": carried 4-0-0
- "The faucet is just the sort of phallus, as it were." – Beetle
- Loos and their various names in vaguely English languages are discussed.
- PB is a Northener.
- "You might get your _ checked out on the way into Wetherspoon's."
- "Yes it does, it follows perfect regular rules. There are only 327 irregular verbs in English." – PB
- Limit the number of minutes to 100: failed 1-2-0-1
- Philip is feeling threatened by Cesy.
- Cesy and Philip unload their RBGs at each other.
- photos of Beetle's brother
- meeting closed 3-0-1
- PB throws the penguin at Alex.
Return To Lent 2007
© The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2007.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke
College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to
those of Pembroke College