Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 21/10/2000 in Q9: In which we all have to be nice to Claire.
Present : Claire, Martin, Owen, Richard, Neil, Ian, Jenny, Debbie, Andrew, Kevin, David
Apologies : Kirsten, Benedict, Jon, Yasmin
- Jenny opens the meeting
- Jenny's been going up and down her stairs.
- Ian tries to get into his sink.
- Jon has resigned as Christopher Robin and Pooh.
- The EGM will be on the 11/11/2000 followed by formal hall, black tie preferred.
- Posts for EGM are treasurer, Christopher Robin, Coastguard, Captain of Poohsticks, Pooh, Tigger, Roo (character in residence posts)
- Bank accounts are discussed.
- A committee meeting is opened.
- Martin wants to be nasty to Claire as we are in a committee meeting which wasn't part of the vote last week - he gets glared at.
- Jenny wants to stuff Ian's shoes under there - he says she can.
- There is a vote to close the committee meeting. Martin tries to keep it open but thinks better of it.
- We don't want to give Ben's position away.
- Jenny has had a request from a fresher to know who is small.
- Can we attack the chocolate cake that Claire has made.
- Claire attacks the chocolate cake on Owen's behalf, to make sure the poisonous bit is given to the right person.
- Claire does us all favours.
- Interactive whiteboards are mentioned.
- Jenny has tarts in her bag.
- If you buy one set of tarts you get another set free - Ian's granny does this.
- Claire's being Mummy again.
- Votes to censure Claire for quoting angles in degrees instead of radians. F:all the mathmos in the room, A: nearly everyone else, Ab: the remaining few who didn't have a clue what we were on about. Motion carried.
- Votes to censure everyone who just censured Claire for censuring Claire when voted we had to be nice to Claire this week. Passed.
- Jenny's had a communication from Anfoni.
- Claire's not going to Siberia now.
- Votes to commend Anfoni for spreading Pooh in Siberia: Passed.
- Votes to censure Anfoni for not taking his testaments to Siberia: Passed.
- If it has sugar in it Claire has to swap her cup of tea for Ian.
- Owen reads the minutes of 14/10/00
- Votes to censure Owen for not knowing who Neil is: Passed
- Claire is still considering the marriage proposal from Martin.
- Jenny wants to get involved with new members.
- Votes that Claire can't put minute 51 (from 14/10/00) in context: Passed.
- Claire and Jenny apologise for their absence next week.
- David does crocodiles.
- Andrew pays to join.
- Votes to let visitors vote: Vote never taken.
- "Is it Claire's, in that case I will have a piece" - Andrew.
- Next weeks meeting will be in Rm. 6. 10 Selwyn Gardens.
- Reading: In which Kanga and Baby room come to the forest and Piglet has a bath.
- We can make people read.
- Who will be Claire's baby.
- Andrew narrates.
- 100 + 100 = 200.
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College