Minutes of the Pembroke College Winnie-the-Pooh Society Elevenses Meeting held on the 04/11/2000 in O10
Present : Martin, Richard, Neil, Owen, Jenny, Ben, Debbie, Miklos, Ian, Kieren.
Apologies : Claire, Yasmin, Andrew, Rosie
- The meeting is opened.
- Votes to censure everyone who isn't here and hasn't apologised. Passed.
- "What's that?", Its an inflatable Christmas tree.
- We have our £10 GAC allocation from last year.
- Joy pops in
- Debbie has her own pigeonhole in DAMTP
- Votes to send off for a fighter plane - Passed.
- Pooh is in the Dome, near Blair and Black cabs.
- Votes to mandate Owen to write a letter to the people who run the dome to congratulate them on putting Pooh in the dome: Passed.
- We should try and get the picture from the dome when it closes.
- Votes to give the Christmas tree voting rights: Passed.
- Votes to censure Jenny for being a shopoholic and thus being unable to phone us last week: Failed.
- Votes to blame it all on Jarrett: Passed.
- We need to invite Ed to formal hall.
- Votes to make Martin minute all through formal hall next week: Passed.
- Ben reads the minutes from 28/10/00 in a very silly way.
- Ben is lapsing into a paedophile.
- Votes to bury a time capsule in the middle of the bowling green: Failed.
- "A celebration of Pembroke's Pianists" is noticed and all the statutory jokes are then made.
- Joy would have given it to Jenny.
- Votes to ignore whets going on in the corner: Passed.
- Ben takes the tree in the bedroom.
- Votes to make the mathmo clock go to lectures: Passed.
- Do the Irish have Guy Fawkes night.
- Ben reads the letter from Mrs. Barbour.
- Votes to give Kieren voting rights: Passed.
- Votes to ignore the part in the constitution that says the treasurer has to authorise spending of the societies money: Passed.
- Votes to buy some copies of the testaments with the societies money: Passed.
- We discuss the Honorary members.
- Votes to censure Kieren for not having any testaments: Passed.
- Reading: In which Piglet meets a Heffalump.
- Votes to censure Ben for destroying the archives: Passed
- Votes to censure Ben for not having any testaments with him: Passed
- Votes to censure Ben as much as we like: Passed.
- Jenny's got some broccoli and beans.
- Next weeks meeting is the EGM somewhere at 4pm, followed by formal hall (black tie preferred)
- Votes to close: Passed.
Return To Michaelmas 2000
©The Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society 2000.
Disclaimer: The views given on this page are those of the Pembroke College Winnie-The-Pooh Society and do not necessarily correspond to those of Pembroke College